LAST UPDATED: 24/02/2022
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU?
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
· Address for invoicing and/or delivery.
· Phone Number.
· Information sent by or connected to the device(s) used to access our Services or Platform.
· Information about your social network, as well as the persons and accounts with whom you engage.
.If you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location
· Photos that you publish in evaluation of the product you share with us.
· Government-issued identification or other information needed for due diligence, know your customer, identity verification, or fraud prevention.
· Marketing and communications data, such as your marketing choices and history of communications with us, our service providers, and other third parties.
· Data about your searches, orders, advertising, and content you interact with on the Platform, as well as other products and services related to you; details about location;
When you interact with our App, we collect personal information from you in a variety of ways. Here are several examples:
- Make an account on Dressfair.pk.
- Make a purchase from us.
- Participate in a contest, sweepstakes, giveaway, promotion, or survey, or otherwise provide us with personal information along with the communication's content.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY:
When you interact with us, we collect and store certain types of information. Our objective is to guarantee that Application function properly, to assess how users interact with them, and to provide help for App analytics and marketing efforts. Here are a few examples:
We may collect technical information such as your IP address, device operating system, and browser type, as well as the address of any referring websites you visit. This technical information is used to help us improve our products and services, as well as operate our App and diagnose technical issues. Your IP address is also used to collect broad demographic data that does not identify you individually.
When you use or return to our site, we utilize "cookies" to recognize you.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
· To provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalised content
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us
· To improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalised service to you
· To ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform
· To notify you about changes to our Services
· For any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform
· To allow you to participate in sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner.
ADVERTISING COOKIES FROM THIRD-PARTIES.
We have no control over how your information is collected or used by third parties to deliver interest-based advertising. These third parties may, however, offer you the option of not having your information collected or used in this manner. In addition, most online browsers have cookie assistance sites. For the following browsers, more information can be accessed.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We have put in place security measures on our website to protect against the loss, misuse, and manipulation of the info under our control.
A secure server is used to process orders and provide access to account information. Before being delivered to us, all information you provide is encrypted using the secure server layer (SSL), and all customer data we gather is similarly safeguarded from unauthorized access.
Phishing is a type of fraud that aims to steal your personal information. Do not respond to an e-mail that appears to come from Dressfair.pk and requests personal information. Dressfair.pk will not send you an e-mail requesting your password, user name, payment card information, or other personal information.
DressFair.pk cannot be held liable for unauthorized access to data obtained through illicit means by hackers or others.
WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION IN VARIOUS WAY:
Legal requirements, and also our company's and others' protection.
Dressfair.pk may also disclose your personal information for the limited purposes listed below.
Comply with the law, legal process, and requests from law enforcement officials.
Defend and protect our property and rights.
Defend our customers or users from unlawful use of the com website, or protect our customers' or the public's personal safety or property.
TRANSFERS OF BUSINESS:
PROVIDERS OF SERVICES:
Dressfair.pk may share behavioral information from and about you with other third parties that offer support services to us or assist us in marketing our products and services from time to time. Shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, promoters and administrators of sweepstakes, contests, giveaways, and promotions, and organizations who assist us in improving our product and service offerings and websites are all examples. These businesses may require information about you in order to carry out their tasks. These businesses are not allowed to use the information we give them for any other reason. Dressfair.pk and third-party service providers may share tracking information, including your IP address, and Dressfair.pk may provide information about your order to the website that referred you to Dressfair.pk (and the referral network used by such website) to help Dressfair.pk calculate any commissions owed to it.
Dressfair.pk may share aggregate statistics with third parties about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and other website data, but these statistics will not contain any personally identifying information.
On this App/website, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and Smartlook is used to monitor App/website traffic and user behavior & any technical problems being faced.
You can found privacy policies of these third parties on the following links.
Permissions in app:
Access permission for:
- Phone: Uses of phone permissions for contact customer care.
- Photos/ Media/ Files: Uses one or more of: files on the device such as images; the device’s external storage.
- Camera: we use camera for product reviews.
- Location: Uses of location permission for detect customer current location for shipment delivery purpose.
The Dressfair.pk uses "COOKIES," which are little pieces of information recorded on your computer or mobile device by your browser. Our cookies allow us to provide a Shopping Bag as well as save your shipping and billing information for future visits.
- When you sign in to our site, we need to be able to recognize you.
- Providing you with relevant material, such as adverts on Dressfair.pk, sites run by other companies in *our corporate group, and third-party sites.
- Keeping track of the preferences you've set.
- Conducting research and diagnostics in order to improve the content, goods, and services on Dressfair.pk.
COOKIES FROM THIRD PARTIES
When you visit our App, Dressfair Pk Online Shoping allows third parties who provide support services to us or help us market our products and services to collect certain anonymous technical information (such as click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, hardware/software information, MAC address, cookie and session ID, and IP address) and to use that information to serve ads for Dressfair.pk when you visit certain websites. To collect this information, these third parties often utilize a cookie. To understand more about this form of behavioral advertising or to opt out of it, go here.
Dressfair.pk encourages anybody who utilizes cookies to adhere to proper privacy standards and regulations, but it is not responsible for third-party cookies.
OTHER INFORMATION, COMMENTS, AND REVIEWS
What's the best way to get clear of the information I gave Dressfair.pk?
Dressfair.pk is committed to protecting your privacy and upholding your privacy rights.You can delete your address from your account by going to the user address section and deleting it.
Please email us at (email@example.com) with your account credentials, such as the account registered email id, mobile number, or registration name, and we will erase all of your account-related data from our database.
Modifying THE INFORMATION ON YOUR System
Dressfair.pk allows you to alter your account information at any moment. Simply go to the "Account Management" section of "My Account" to accomplish this. Select "Personal Information," "Address Book," and/or "Credit Card Profiles" from this menu. Make the necessary adjustments to the information and then click the appropriate button.
You can also update your Dressfair.pk billing details at any moment. Simply go to "My Account" to do so. Make the necessary adjustments to the information and then click the appropriate button.
PREFERENCES FOR MARKETING
We may use your information to alert you of significant changes to our App/website, new Dressfair.pk features, special Dressfair.pk offers that you might find valuable, or offers from organizations with which we have business connections. If you have entered one of our competitions or sweepstakes, or responded to one of our surveys, we may contact you.
PRIVACY FOR MINORS AND CHILDREN:
The privacy and safety of children are paramount to us at Dressfair.pk.
Our App/website is meant for a broad audience and is not intended for children. We do not collect personally identifying information from children under the age of 18 without their consent. If we learn that we have obtained personally identifiable information from minors under the age of 18, we will take all reasonable steps to remove it from our systems and not use it for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have acquired from minors under the age of 18.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Please e-mail us email@example.com if you have any queries or recommendations